Steel magazines for DBM

bbraden

Anybody use these for a "truck" gun? I can see them scratching the center console and ripping the seat. Anybody ever put a rubber coating of some type on them?

nope but you could use that liquid rubber that is used to replace tool grips. You would have to be careful not to let any of it get on the inner workings. There are lots of plastic version out now depending on your needs.

Was looking specifically at DBM for the Model 7 and all I can find is steel magazines for them. Agreed on the tool coatings.

I don't know any in model 7 that are plastic. You can round the corners on the parts but I don't really think they need it. Also, some masking or duct tape to cover edges you are worried about would work just fine for a "truck gun."

Some states don't even allow it in the gun while in the truck. This is one advantage of a DBM in the first place. Hop out, slam it in, rack it and blast away.

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts