Staball HD

Tagging in. I have a jug that I bought after seeing nice performance in a 6.5 CM with the Stabal 6.5. No data in Quickload. (for HD, for 6.5 its there) Maybe there is some at Hodgdon by now. Have not checked recently......

Tagging in. I have a jug that I bought after seeing nice performance in a 6.5 CM with the Stabal 6.5. No data in Quickload. (for HD, for 6.5 its there) Maybe there is some at Hodgdon by now. Have not checked recently......
Hodgdon has both hd and match data

I use Staball HD in my 7mm PRC with excellent results. I just got some Staball 6.5 for the CM for 140gr SGKs.

Just test up a batch yesterday with winchester lrm primers, 162 eldx's and norma brass. Found a charge in the 70ish grains range I plan to try againg this weekend and hopefully get the chrono on them also. My 7mm rem seems to like a lighter charge weight so I'll report back after my second outing with it.

What velocities are you getting with that load?
2880 average from a 22" barrel. However, the ELD-X trued to 2900 at 800 yds. I have yet to true the ABLRs, as I got sidetracked with my buddy's 6.5 CM amd my 6mm Rem handloading with Staball 6.5, LOL.

Delete. I thought this was the 6.5 Staball thread. Not enough coffee yet lol.

Loaded up a moderate charge at 70.5 grains, gonna zero at 200 yards and chronograph tomorrow morning 7mm rem mag win lrp and 162 grain eldx's for an early 80's ruger m77. Will report back with what the chronograph says
IMG_2521.jpeg