Staball 6/5

As others mentioned before, if your rifle likes it you are golden and if not you are taking a golden shower. I'm showering.
Girl Door GIF

I can't express how impressed I am with StaBall 65! Using Lapua brass and CCI BR-2 primer, I achieved a consistent 2855 fps velocity with a standard deviation of 5-6 fps using 44.3 grains (6.5CM). This held true across temperatures ranging from 9 to 75 degrees at 6,000 feet elevation.

Although it does burn a bit dirty, I'd rather keep it as my little secret since I want to ensure it stays available on the shelf, especially considering its current price point.

StaBall 6.5 truly rocks!

I can't express how impressed I am with StaBall 65! Using Lapua brass and CCI BR-2 primer, I achieved a consistent 2855 fps velocity with a standard deviation of 5-6 fps using 44.3 grains (6.5CM). This held true across temperatures ranging from 9 to 75 degrees at 6,000 feet elevation.

Although it does burn a bit dirty, I'd rather keep it as my little secret since I want to ensure it stays available on the shelf, especially considering its current price point.

StaBall 6.5 truly rocks!
Must be a 6.5 thing...