(SSK-50) Don't You Love It When FedEx & UPS Both Show Up

tred1956

Fedex arrived around lunch today. Had my 6mm BullBerry IMP Barrel, with an APA Gen 3 Little Ba$tard brake attached (thanks to Troy at BullBerry). A quick look at the computer informed me that UPS had just visited my FFL. Two SSK-50 Faltside frames were in my hands about an hour later. My next stop was my loading shop workbench, where I took the first SSK-50 Frame apart. Twenty minutes later a polished smooth trigger was finished. Lock up was crisp and solid. Frame opened easily. Next scope and grip set a were installed. Hopefully range time soon.
It has been a GOOD Day
Doug

Thanks ernie. That eases my mind a little. I paid in full when ordered but had no way of knowing IF he received my money order. Eek lol. An email, a phone message, and another email months apart were sent. I dont like to slow a man down so have kept bother minimal. Still been Kinnda nice to know he received payment 😬

Just shot about 40 (6mm BB IMP) shots fireforming brass. Didn't get the rest out just wanted to see how brake and frame worked together. Was shooting off block of wood with folded towel. Easily stayed under 1.5 inches at 100 yards. Brake virtually eliminated recoil. Frame locked up smooth and solid. Had that click you love to hear/feel on lockup. Opened very easy and functioned flawless. It will NOT be my only SSK-50. I loved both new SSK-50 Frame and My APA Little Ba$tard Brake. My 6.5mm BullBerry IMP barrel will soon be headed to Troy at BB Legacy. Super nice Guy and does Top Notch Work. I could not be more Satisfied. Will get some target picture soon.
Safe shooting
Doug

Thanks ernie. That eases my mind a little. I paid in full when ordered but had no way of knowing IF he received my money order. Eek lol. An email, a phone message, and another email months apart were sent. I dont like to slow a man down so have kept bother minimal. Still been Kinnda nice to know he received payment 😬
I'd just call. That's the bad thing about money order. Once you pay the post office, you have no idea what happens next.

I did call a couple times. Left a message once with my desire to know if payment was received. Emailed a couple times also with No replies. I do understand "busy" and didn't not badger and do not want to bother. If yer busy working, you dont have time to stay on a phone or computer. But 2 seconds to ease MY mind would help lol 😬

I did call a couple times. Left a message once with my desire to know if payment was received. Emailed a couple times also with No replies. I do understand "busy" and didn't not badger and do not want to bother. If yer busy working, you dont have time to stay on a phone or computer. But 2 seconds to ease MY mind would help lol 😬
I hear ya. I'm running into something similar with a gunsmith I'd consider having a rifle built by. He's busy and I get it but I can't get ahold of him at all.