SSG Muzzle Breaks?

Wild_Bill

Hi Nate i have tried to PM you and email you and so has Geof have you posted the 3 muzzle breaks the funds have arrived your end and you asssured me that you would be posting them last monday?

If so do you have a tracking number?

Cheers Bill

Wild_Bill,

First, I would like to appologize for not getting these brakes shipped out to you on Monday. The brakes are finished and will be shipped in the morning Via global express. When you say "you assured me they would ship Monday" here is a copy and paste of my E-mail to you.

"Bill,
I haven't shipped the brakes yet. I will ship the bullets in with the brakes if you want. It should go out on Monday.

Nate"

I also PM'd you the below copied and pasted message.....
"I'm sorry for the delay, I will have you a tracking number tomorrow. The brakes are ready to ship, just haven't got them to the P.O yet. I will be sending them Global Express. The bullets will be included in the pkg. again. I am sorry for the delay. your payment for the brakes came at a VERY busy time as our hunting season is aproaching rapidly. I will Email tomorrow with the tracking #

Regards,
Nate"

P.S
Due to overwhelming orders and life, I am running 2-3 weeks behind schedule.
I do apologoze. I would also like to say these brakes were ordered approx. 5 months ago when thing were not as booked, but I did not receive payment to finish them until the end of Sept and things were really booked up with the upcoming hunting season. Again I am doing my best to get all orders filled as soon as possible, and really have no excuse other than no matter how hard I try to be as punctual as I can, life is still full of surprises.

Thanks

Thanks Nate.

if you could send the tracking number that would be great.

We were woried they could have been lost in the system.

They are a beautifuly finished product.

Are you able to post the 200Gr Wildcat bullets and do you have any 105gr or 115gr 6mm if you have 1 for a sample it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Nate
Cheers Bill

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.