Squirrels in my F150!

• Thread starter Deleted member 107796
  • Start date
Been at war with ground squirrels for years! Have an older Beman .177 with 6x24 Tasco on it, older Bushnell rangefinder, cross sticks ready to go moments notice. Trigger breaks 2 1/4 and boy does it shoot good! Wife shakes head when I am in yard with rangefinder, cross sticks chasing them. Has enough juice to take out chuck if inside 25 yards and good head shot.

Been at war with ground squirrels for years! Have an older Beman .177 with 6x24 Tasco on it, older Bushnell rangefinder, cross sticks ready to go moments notice. Trigger breaks 2 1/4 and boy does it shoot good! Wife shakes head when I am in yard with rangefinder, cross sticks chasing them. Has enough juice to take out chuck if inside 25 yards and good head shot.
Women never understand. Geeesh ! I've got my great grand dads savage 222 leaned up in bedroom next to the window overlooking the field behind the house . All I got to do is throw in the clip and work the bolt . It's good for all varmits

Yea I had one of the little sobs eying up my bike make the pic bigger he is to the right

Attachments

• 0076F256-F591-4A27-B48E-302FCF585433.jpeg
    0076F256-F591-4A27-B48E-302FCF585433.jpeg
    439.3 KB · Views: 240
Women never understand. Geeesh ! I've got my great grand dads savage 222 leaned up in bedroom next to the window overlooking the field behind the house . All I got to do is throw in the clip and work the bolt . It's good for all varmits
Is that triple deuce a 340b? I've got one and it's fantastic!

I ended up doing some small game hunting in the engine compartment of my F150 yesterday! I ended up using a shop vac as my weapon of choice. It was needed to vac out two little ones from the nest, as well as the few pounds of grass and what not from under the manifold. They did squeal a bit after the vac wand got a hold. 🤓
I set them aside in there own little nest and noted after a while, that they scooted off or other... cheers all
Did you check for BATS IN YOUR BELFREY TOO!