Spring Bear Guides in Wyoming

Curious as to why Wyo? Not a think wrong with it by the way. You looking to bait hunt perhaps?

I'm willing to go anywhere. I just got back from Wyoming hunting mule deer and asked about beer and they said they had some good hunting. Plus the spring dates worked with my work schedule of May - June. But if you know of a good place I'm all hears

what part of the state were you hunting deer, outfitted if so perhaps they have a good lead or two

should be some good bruins in those hills

get your timing right and go forth and do it on your own would be a thunk

There are a lot of Outfitters in North central Wyoming that offer good all inclusive Baited bear hunts, I l;ive in Sheridan and can put you in contact with a couple. PM me for more information . Thanks, Jim

14 year old girl, a suppressed 308, and a 505# wyoming black bear. Skull was 20⅝". Wyoming game and fish aged it at 21 years old.

Attachments

• 20220518_063048.jpg
    20220518_063048.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 110
14 year old girl, a suppressed 308, and a 505# wyoming black bear. Skull was 20⅝". Wyoming game and fish aged it at 21 years old.

21 is an oldy, the 3 oldest I've been around taken in Montana are 19, 22, and 29

505 is a beast for a Rocky Mtn bruin, I'm for betting that he was sitting pretty close to someone's picanick basket..........:)