Canadian Blk Bear Guides?

Big Grizz

I have tremendous spring bears in Fort Nelson BC. We kill all 18 to 21 inch bears and you would see hundred of bears on a hunt. 100% success rates. Awesome pricing 2 bears and we are 100% success rate.
Send a PM to me. Right now we're getting options together and I'd be glad to do business with an LRH guy.

A good friend of mine guides for black bear in Quebec. I have never hunted bear with him, but we have worked together for 26 years. He is a good hunter and a good friend. His outfit is Eagle Adventures LLC. You can look them up on facebook. I know he has been pretty successful, but after seeing this post I called him up. He said until last year they were 100%. Last year, two out of 32 hunters did not get shot opportunities. Overall, they average 80% harvest rate. Average size is 150 lbs, with several P&Y bears taken every year. Last year they took a 350lb bear. Like all outfitters, call him up and ask for references, both successful and not. Those are really good numbers for the price; $1,300, lodging and food included.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.