Proud Of You Reaction GIF

what caliber is your target ?? i see no way it is a .16
the group has ATLEAST 2 full bullet dia in the group. very clear in the pic
so even a 17 cal is more than 16

what caliber is your target ?? i see no way it is a .16
the group has ATLEAST 2 full bullet dia in the group. very clear in the pic
so even a 17 cal is more than 16

It's a 7mm-08 with 120gr Ballistic Tip @ 100 yds

It's measured from center to center of holes of the 2 shots further apart. When I did the average for all 3 it was 0.156".

Our local Cabelas has no bullets, brass and hasn't had powder for nearly a year. They sell guns like mad, but haven't any ammunition for them. My local Sportsmans is almost the same. If they did merge we wouldn't lose anything, they both are catering to fishermen and kayakers with overpriced clothing in between. Perhaps the local gun shops will experience some new customers soon.

It's a 7mm-08 with 120gr Ballistic Tip @ 100 yds

It's measured from center to center of holes of the 2 shots further apart. When I did the average for all 3 it was 0.156".
a 7mm bullet seldom cuts a 7mmm hole
measure out side to outside minus a hole dia, not a bullet dia.
your picture clearly shows at least 2 full bullet dia holes in the group
so most likely a 250 or so, there is no way it is a 160.....i have measured competition targets for over 15 years. not picking on you, just saw the target and it did not look right

a 7mm bullet seldom cuts a 7mmm hole
measure out side to outside minus a hole dia, not a bullet dia.
your picture clearly shows at least 2 full bullet dia holes in the group
so most likely a 250 or so, there is no way it is a 160.....i have measured competition targets for over 15 years. not picking on you, just saw the target and it did not look right

No worries, I didn't take it like that LOL.

Thanks for the info. I've always measured center to center, that's most likely where the tip of the bullet entered the target so we used to base it on that. Been doing it like that forever, got it from by dad and never really though about it much.

You learn something new every day and hey, I'll take that 0.25 group any day 😉