Sord

eddybo

Anybody running one of these? I have been holding off waiting on G7 but am tired of waiting. I have to get ready for some hunting now that my health has improved.

I wonder if you could get the trimble with Atrag to automatically update with a blue tooth Kestral? It automatically updates the yardage from the vectronix plrf 15c and I know that kestral and horus have a working relationship because of the kestral 4500NV horus ATRAG.

Horus Vision

Last edited:
i'm running the nomad with the FFS Delta IV-LE, along with a vector IV, and kestrel 4500BT... with FFS i can set the program to automatically update every 5-10-20 seconds or continuous with my kestrel, then on my program the temp, wind humidity is continuously changing, works pretty slick.

Monday I will be running the same system as you except with a PLRF 15c. I have been doing this for a while but think this is gonna take things up a notch. I went on a antelope hunt a few weeks back and had lots of range finder problems. My hardware arrives Monday and I have already received FFS and my Kestral 4500 BT. I am hoping that this is going to speed up the time between spotting an animal and pulling the trigger.

We run the Trimble with the Atrags and the Kestrel 4500NV at work, we have not been able to figure out how to make them automatically update. Other than that I think that it is a great system. We have 3 of them and all the shooters love them other than not being able to figure out the auto update.

I do not think ATRAG will update, I am running FFS Delta IV which will update with the kestral and also with the range finder. They are supposed to be introducing a new version of ATRAG that will update with both but I do not think it is available yet.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.