Sometimes missing isnt the worst of your problems.

Southernfryedyankee

There can always be that lil ole hidden creepy crawly lurkin around. I found this lil she devil after I missed my target and put an arrow through the bucket that I rest my target on.
DSCN3708Large.jpg

DSCN3713Large.jpg

DSCN3714Large.jpg

DSCN3715Large.jpg

Dude!!! Are black widows common in your neck of the woods? I'd be freaking out and gasing that little girl in a heart beat.

No mate- thats probably why i got it wrong then :) im from blighty, all we get here are sheep with attitude- little fluffy teasers :)

any idea what 8 legged foot pizza it was then???

James

So that's how ya catch 'em. A bucket set!

What do they taste like, how do you cook 'em and how many for a meal?

Is that little red mark you personal brand or is it from an adjacent ranch?

I'm hiring out next spring to brand a fella's honey bees. That red mark would be a nifty technique. Hows it done?:D

Cheeeesssseeeehhhh what a boring day. Too hot to either shoot or hunt.:rolleyes:

How bout them fiddler spiders(brown recluse) do you have any of them? They are a wicked little one also and quite aggresive.

Brent

I work out in the gas fields and kill 10-15 black widows every day. They get in the buildings around the wellheads and anywhere else out of the weather. I like the spiders a little better than the rattlesnakes though!

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.