Sold expired

Have you looked on trust pilot at their ratings or the better business bureau? They're truly a s*** show, and that's being polite
I don't need to read what others have to say about them. I have over 20 purchases with them without an issue. Actually I just bought dies, bullets, bore guide and a bushing Sunday night and it shipped already.

people in general have adopted a i want it now attitude and dont realize it. you have to be in or know someone in customer service to see it
Business have adopted a "it's COVID's fault" mentality to everything and now poor customer service or often NO customer service is no seen as ok. Delays in shipping product, no longer answering customer service calls, no longer responding to emails, ridiculous hold times are all now the norm.

I am sorry to hear about your experience with Brownells. I have ordered quite a bit from them and I have never had any problems. 🤞 that my luck with them continues into the future.

I ordered a redding bushing die and bushing, both were in stock.
They came in 4 days later, buying from them for years never had a problem.
Lets not talk about midway
Steve Bair

25 years ago I ordered thousands of $ every year from Sinclair. Then BROWNELLs bought them and everything changed and not for the better. Uncle Larry answers the phone within a couple minutes, ordering system works great, albeit expensive shipping. I've found a couple Canadian companies that are great too.

I wont bore you with the long story, but I had the exact same **** poor experience with them over the last 2 months. No more of my money goes their direction either.
Sorry to hear but it's all too common. The more you order then the higher the chance of problems. I found a great company in Canada (Tesro) for brass, etc. Nice folks easy to deal with and decent prices.

Sorry to hear but it's all too common. The more you order then the higher the chance of problems. I found a great company in Canada (Tesro) for brass, etc. Nice folks easy to deal with and decent prices.
I'll have to give them a look. As much S!#@ as everyone gives Uncle Larry, I have to say they have always been spot on with their customer service and the shipping time is outstanding. I realize that some stuff is a little higher price, but I'll happily give it to a business that treats me right every time, not just when they feel like it..

Buyer be VERY aware of the current BROWNELLs - they ain't your grandpa's BROWNELLs!
That's for **** sure. They used to be the great source for anything related to gunsmithing and Sinclair for precision shooting, as well as other areas of sales. Now, they regularly drop more and more products they used to carry, to focus on just high volume stuff. Want something basic like stock inletting black? Ain't gonna find it at Brownells any more. Gunsmithing metals? Forget it. I run into this more and more often lately.

I'll have to give them a look. As much S!#@ as everyone gives Uncle Larry, I have to say they have always been spot on with their customer service and the shipping time is outstanding. I realize that some stuff is a little higher price, but I'll happily give it to a business that treats me right every time, not just when they feel like

I order lots of stuff from Uncle Larry since Sinclair sold out to BROWNELLs if their system says it's in stock then it's in stock, and when they say they're shipping something it gets shipped. None of this crap of BROWNELL cancelling an order then charging you for the item months and months later - after you've bought something else rather than waiting on them.

Being in Canada I wish I had better access to them. But when I started getting my gear together I just had to get a few things.

I probably had 15 things in my cart, 3-400usd worth and shipping was going to be in the 100usd range.

They needed up shipping EVERY ITEM SEPARATELY! and they billed my card over 600 in additional shipping!
Everything was backordered sure, but one item shipped every day for over 2 weeks.

It took a while but I got a refund. They tried to get me to take store credit too!

Recent Posts