So here it is!

snox801

2023 Purple Heart donation rifle.
So as some of you know I like to put together a rifle and donate it to the local sci. They use 100 percent of the profits to send Purple Heart recipients to a week long hunt with other Purple Heart guys to legends ranch.

So last year I was not able to make it happen with life getting in the way and a issue with the raffle licensing. Well here it is.

Pierce donated a titanium action, ag composites donated a stock, carbon six came aboard with the barrel.
Then very generously Mac's gun works reached out and offered to put it together for zero charge.
Hammer bullets as always has been a tremendous help with these always offering load development and 100 rounds of ammo.
I'm sure I'm missing a few along the way but thanks to everyone who reached out with contacts and product. I normally have funded these myself in the past. This time all these companies came forward willing to help so thank you very much.
It's a .243 win. Topped with a vortex 5-25.
Gun feels amazing and hope someone I know wins it so I can play with it.
Currently in the process of getting tickets printed. The leave me a lot of flexibility to help set up how to run the raffle and since I have a bunch pre sold. I believe we have settled on 200 tickets at $100 each.

I am very grateful for all the members here in the past and present projects like this. You keep feeding me motivation to keep doing these so thank you.

Attachments

• IMG_4401.png
    IMG_4401.png
    247.7 KB · Views: 247
Congratulations,what and Incredible way to give back to our Heroes 🥳👏👏👏. I'm in Awe of all the generosity of all involved individuals and organizations. Thank you OP for your Extraordinary effort in making this also happen out of your pockets when you did it all alone !!!.🧐 I salute you my Brother , and Service Men & Women that protect our Freedoms 😆,God Bless America through Prayers ,Cheers 😉

Congratulations,what and Incredible way to give back to our Heroes 🥳👏👏👏. I'm in Awe of all the generosity of all involved individuals and organizations. Thank you OP for your Extraordinary effort in making this also happen out of your pockets when you did it all alone !!!.🧐 I salute you my Brother , and Service Men & Women that protect our Freedoms 😆,God Bless America through Prayers ,Cheers 😉
So as some of you know I like to put together a rifle and donate it to the local sci. They use 100 percent of the profits to send Purple Heart recipients to a week long hunt with other Purple Heart guys to legends ranch.

So last year I was not able to make it happen with life getting in the way and a issue with the raffle licensing. Well here it is.

Pierce donated a titanium action, ag composites donated a stock, carbon six came aboard with the barrel.
Then very generously Mac's gun works reached out and offered to put it together for zero charge.
Hammer bullets as always has been a tremendous help with these always offering load development and 100 rounds of ammo.
I'm sure I'm missing a few along the way but thanks to everyone who reached out with contacts and product. I normally have funded these myself in the past. This time all these companies came forward willing to help so thank you very much.
Currently in the process of getting tickets printed. The leave me a lot of flexibility to help set up how to run the raffle and since I have a bunch pre sold. I believe we have settled on 200 tickets at $100 each.

I am very grateful for all the members here in the past and present projects like this. You keep feeding me motivation to keep doing these so thank you.
Honorable deed! Thank you, sir!

I've got one-hundred dollars for this cause from SW Illinois. If tickets are still available, I can Zelle or mail a check. Just let me know. Jasbo

Recent Posts