Smokeless muzzy scope

SouthLoganCountyShooter

What scope do you guys recommend? I built a savage using hankins prefit. Built it for a Christmas present for my brother. He put a burris xtr on it. It lasted 20 shots.

I've had good luck with zeiss on my smokeless. Steiner is going on my next one just to see. I dusted a Burris FF2 on different smokeless last fall. I'll never waste a cent on big L again, matter of fact one is back from repairs that my lgs sent back for me and I'm not sure I'll even waste the gas to go get it!

I've had good luck with zeiss on my smokeless. Steiner is going on my next one just to see. I dusted a Burris FF2 on different smokeless last fall. I'll never waste a cent on big L again, matter of fact one is back from repairs that my lgs sent back for me and I'm not sure I'll even waste the gas to go get it!
The Leupold was on a 22K hornet so I don't think recoil was an issue. It got replaced with a zeiss.

Using a SWFA 5-20 x 50 HD illuminated scope that uses a red dot in center. Mil/Mil turrets and reticle. Rated for 50 cal.

A fellow member is selling that same scope barely used for a song. Can't believe it's not sold yet. I have one on my SO CALLED short range Jeff Hankins TC smokless muzzleloader and is fantastic.