Smallest muzzle brake?

PowellSixO

I'm looking for a muzzle brake for my 7 saum. I have one currently, and it's very effective, but it's too big. I'm looking for the smallest muzzle brake possible. It will need to be 5/8x24. What would you guys suggest? Thanks.

Small muzzle brakes look very good but they do give op some recoil reducing ability because of the port length. They also allow more sound to get to the shooter making them lowder to the shooter.

If the cartridge is not intense,(High pressure) It doesn't affect it as much, but cartridges that run in 62,000 to 63,000 psi range like the short Mags need the longest port length practical for best overall performance.

You can try a smaller diameter brake, but you may find that you already have the better brake on it. Just saying. :)

J E CUSTOM

Recoil really isn't an issue. A little help is nice though. I might swap it with my heavy rifle. A smaller diameter might be better than the beast that's on there now.

I swapped the brake on the one in the middle, with the one on the bottom of the pic. Thanks for the input. The best solution was right in front of me and I didn't catch it.
A7FC8780-4855-4386-BC63-FCFEF35255E7.jpeg

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.