• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Sisk Rifles

Biebs

I recently picked up 2 Sisk custom rifles at a great discount, and thought I'd offer them here first before posting on Guns Intl.

Charlie's rifles feature blueprinted actions, Lilja free-floated match barrels, McMillan stocks, Timney triggers, and Ceracoated metalwork.

First is a 300 Win Mag built on a G series Model 700 action, with a 24" barrel weighing 7.15 lbs.

The 2nd is a 270 Win built on a Howa 1500 action, with a 22" barrel weighing 7.1 lbs.

The LOP on both rifles is the standard 13 1/2", and both feature a forest green finish with black speckling on the McMillan stocks.

Since the rifles were near identical, I sent the photos to Charlie to see if he remembered the builds. He responded that he didn't remember as he's built so many rifles to those exact specs, but replacement cost for a new one would be $5,600. They're like new.

$1,995 shipped for the 300 WM

$1,895 shipped for the 270 Win

Last edited:
I have owned two of Charlies rifles. A 25-06 and a 30-06, both on Winchester actions. They were both incredibly accurate and the workmanship was very nice. The price your asking is a real bargain for someone. Good luck!

Yes, he has some unusual techniques. He found that in threading a barrel into the receiver, in a conventional design, 80% of the holding force of the threads is held by the first 3 threads. He developed a progressive thread design that spreads the loads more evenly among all the threads for a firmer bond and more rigid junction of barrel to receiver. Lots of such accuracy tricks in his builds.

I would say very few, as the muzzles on both rifles are still blued, the bolt faces are unmarked, and the finish on both is near spotless.

I recently picked up 2 Sisk custom rifles at a great discount, and thought I'd offer them here first before posting on Guns Intl.

Charlie's rifles feature blueprinted actions, Lilja free-floated match barrels, McMillan stocks, Timney triggers, and Ceracoated metalwork.

First is a 300 Win Mag built on a G series Model 700 action, with a 24" barrel weighing 7.15 lbs.

The 2nd is a 270 Win built on a Howa 1500 action, with a 22" barrel weighing 7.1 lbs.

The LOP on both rifles is the standard 13 1/2", and both feature a forest green finish with black speckling on the McMillan stocks.

Since the rifles were near identical, I sent the photos to Charlie to see if he remembered the builds. He responded that he didn't remember as he's built so many rifles to those exact specs, but replacement cost for a new one would be $5,600. They're like new.

$1,995 shipped for the 300 WM

$1,895 shipped for the 270 Win

Nice rifles at 1/3 of the original cost. I looked at the pictures and it seems to be pulled off of the internet. Could you post some recent pictures taken with your phone/camera showing with a card posting the date & your name? Just want to be careful. I don't see any selling/buying comments associated with your name on this forum.

Thanks
Len

Onpoint (Del) knows me very well. I'll take a photo of today's paper with the rifles on it and my driver's License.

Onpoint (Del) knows me very well. I'll take a photo of today's paper with the rifles on it and my driver's License.
Don't take offense and please don't post your personnel information like a DL for all to see. With several other members not getting what was sold to them and myself as well, jut want to be cautious on sending money to someone. Wish you all the best to sell these rifles.

Hey, no offense taken. You can't be too careful these days with all the scams going on.

Jon
You're right across the Gap from where I lived when I was younger. I fished right close to you on the Del for Walleyes. I am sure that there won't be any questions with selling those rifles at more than a fair price now. Can't or very hard to find deals like this these days. You could get more that twice what you are asking for on GB.
I was in the in the Corps with Will Bieber back in the early 70s in Okinawa. Any relation?

God Bless

Len & Jill

Yup, and don't forget the Shad runs and the great Smallmouth in the upper stretches of the Delaware :) Yes, the prices are good, but I got them incredibly cheap....just passing along the good fortune. Will Bieber...no relation. All my clan is from Wisconsin.

Yup, and don't forget the Shad runs and the great Smallmouth in the upper stretches of the Delaware :) Yes, the prices are good, but I got them incredibly cheap....just passing along the good fortune. Will Bieber...no relation. All my clan is from Wisconsin.
American SHAD - we called them Hickory Shad. I fished them all up the coast of NJ, NY & CT. Used to catch them up to 2' in the harbor/boat docks, river right before we went out for Stripers to use for bait. I actually thought it was more fun catching them (almost every cast when they are running) then ridding all day long in the ocean. Caught a 78 # Striper and many close to that size in the RACE outside of Block Island and Long Island.
Thanks again for passing on your good fortune with these rifles! That's why a lot of hunters & shooters like this site-GREAT People to deal with!