• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS Sisk SCSR Tactical rifle 300WSM SOLD

onpoint

I have a winchester 70 from custom riflebuilder Charlie Sisk. He recently started to make an ultra-accurate Tactical rifle he calls the SCSR, for Sisk Citizen Sniper Rifle. I picked up 1 of them in 300 WSM. It has a McMillan tactical stock, 22" Lilja Match barrel with threaded muzzle,Timney trigger, 20 MOA bases,ceracoat metalwork, etc. I am in the middle of a restore on my 67 Camaro and need to free up some money for a paint job. This gun was one of 2 that Charlie built for this design. The other was off a remington 700 in 308. Richard Mann used that rifle for his artical and this gun was never used. It is brand new never shot other than Charlie test firing it. I have not had a chance to shoot it. I bought the rifle from one of Charlie's friends that buys a lot of His show, demo, and writer loaner rifles. I will take $2995 shipped for the rifle mounts and a set of Burris tacital 30mm rings. (Scope not included)

photosisk_zps87a84e1c.jpg

Last edited: