Sinclair vs other runout gauge rating

jebel

If I call a Sinclair Concentricity Gauge a 7 (arbitrary) on a scale of 1-10, how would you rate anything better and why?

Caveat: you must have experience with both the Sinclair model and the rated model.

And no, I'm not looking for a debate over the difference between runout and concentricity. My interest is in gauge quality and usability.

Thanks

21st Century makes the best one I've tried. Very flexible for different cartridges and the wheel attachment, for turning the round, is really sweet.

I use the Sinclair (misnomered as concentricity gauge), and have fiddled with others over the years. The neck-benders such as H&H and Hornady do not show most runout, and cannot discern straight ammo from bananas. NECO would work the same as any other V-Block like Sinclair. I don't have one but IMO AccuracyOne is the best offered today. Just very nice overall.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.