Significant Set Back/Rechamber

Not worth it to save 500$ on a new steel barrel. Your still to pay your smith to do the work. I wouldn't +p it again either your taking a lot of barrel life away doing that.
It won't be +P'd again. Not playing with any shallow land throat designs again. I have a more traditional throated reamer that will be used on the next go around.

Here's the issue, it still shoots in the .3's at 100 yards. The plus P went away pretty fast in the last 100 rounds and I have verified this with a bore camera and also l noted that my load has lost 50fps. It took 1.1 grains to bring it back up to its normal speed.

ES is now unacceptably high in the 40's where it used to be about 12. This is an ELR gun that I shoot to 2000 plus yards quite a bit. It will be a vertical stringer now at those distances. Probably ok at 1k. The overly long freebore is now causing uncontrollable ES. This us why it will need to be rechambered to suit my needs.

Also, I have used H50 in the past and it's a throat eater as bad or worse than N570.
Have you tried polishing the throat with some JB Cleaning compound? I'd do that first and then reshoot.