SigKilo3000BDX Binos

Hhardrockminer

First off I really don't think cold get their instructions on a smaller card!!!
Now does these binos need the Kestrel weather stations to function properly and if not how do you know that this thing has paired with your Droid. I'm not that tech savy so what do I do, get a kid to show me how it's done.

You have two choices as to how to run these.
Without a Kestrel, you can install the app on your phone and then go through the process of pairing your rf to the phone. You will have to make sure you are set to attach both on the RF and then on the phone. When connected, the app will update environmentals via the nearest station, or you can do it manually if you are out of mobile range or whatever.

With a Kestrel, you set your RF to ABX and then got through the connection process via the Kestrel. It's pretty easy. When connected this way, the Kestrel will control environmentals and also output your shooting solution in the RF.

Sig is a very 'connected' company, so they have a PDF version of the full instructions available online, as well as a bunch of step by step videos you can watch to get yourself setup.

Check those out and see if those answer your questions, but if you need additional help, their support team would be able to walk you through it, or feel free to PM me, and we can get on a phone call and I'll try and help out.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts