Order No.
Price

1.5-6X 50mm Matte 30mm German #4A SIII1.5-6X50 $559

3.5-10X 44mm Matte 30mm Mil-Dot SF SIIISS3.510X44MD $639

6-24X 50mm Matte 30mm Plex SF SIIISS624X50 $719
6-24X 50mm Matte 30mm Dot SF SIIISS624X50D $739
6-24X 50mm Matte 30mm Mil-Dot SF SIIISS624X50MD $749

I downloaded this from Bear Basin.
As you can see, the SIII's are a little pricey. This kind of puts you in another "zone". While the SII's are a great buy, the SIII's are up there with Leupold MK4's, Nikon Tactical's, etc. I'm not sure that the SIII is as good as the others I mentioned. I'm not saying their not either though.
Take a look at them for yourself....sakofan..

No,NO,No That is the minimum order to get the dealer pricing from SIGHTRON. This scope will be in the 600.00 USD price range I'm sure or less. Any more questions? That means I have to get up enough orders to make-up the 2500.00 to get the dealer pricing.

Hold on, still trying to get my heart rate back to normal. I had images of swarovski flashing in my mind when I saw the $2500. The other prices are starting to look almost do-able. Maybe that "birthday" line might actually work. Sell the bushnell, yadda yadda, carry the three, minus the square root.... Maybe. Thanks for the info and the near stroke. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Johny5, I think Sixbits was referring to getting several shooters together to get a group buy of $2500 total to get the 10% extra discount. Nothing Sightron makes is in the upper dollar area. Their quality is excellent & priced in the middle range. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Yeah, as I was having my heart attack I started to figure maybe thats wht he was talking about, then he posted again to set me straight. I think I have an idea what it will come to in Canadian. If I can get the SIII 6-24x50 for the price I am thinking it shouldn't be a problem. Now I just have to find someone up here that carries the new model.

Hey guys I took yalls advice and I now have a Sightron S2 Tactical Scope 6-24x 42mm AO MilDOT on the way. Like I said I will be mounting it on a 300 wsm. I will let yall know how I like it.
Thanks camoman80

Woohooo! Boy did I get lucky! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif (get your minds out of the gutter) Found an SIII SS 6-24x50 Mil Dot in Canada. Apparently it was a sample for a dealer and I am getting it for dirt cheap ($795.00 Canadian). Will post pics/comments when it arrives. Need new rings any suggstions? I was thinking of the Burris signatures and adding a little cant to it.

You might as well get the best. Get yourself some 30mm Badger rings and you will be set for life. Those things are **** near bullet proof!

[ QUOTE ]
You might as well get the best. Get yourself some 30mm Badger rings and you will be set for life. Those things are **** near bullet proof!

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree with the Badger Ord. statement. There may be cheaper rings out there that will work, but none are better than Badger's!!.....sakofan...YMWV...(Your milage WON'T vary)...LOL

I just got in my sightron 6-24x42 mil dot A/O scope in it is nice cant wait to try it ou this weak end at the range heck I might even take it out to the field if i get the chance. Thanks guys for all the help.
CamoMan80

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.