Sightron scopes

DCGS

Official LRH SPONSOR
Just wondering if any body had any dealings with the Sightron 10x50x60 scope. Would like any input good or bad. Maybe any input on any Sightron scopes good or bad. Thanks Dan

Just bought first sightron about month ago. I LOVE IT!! Heads and shoulders better then my luepold VXIII I had.

I have the 8-32. While I'll was getting it I looked at the 10-50 and they are just as nice. The drawback to me is that they are 1/8" clicks.

If you are looking for one of these I know Kevin Cram has one in stock right now. Not sure of the price but I would bet it is cheaper then most places.

Search Kevin Cram on here and send him a PM or PM me and I'll give you his number to call.

I am a big fan of Sightron scopes, nearly all my rifles wear one. So far I have been very impressed with the 10x50, I personally like the 1/8 min clicks and the 10 minutes per revolution. I also have a 8x32 Sightron, it's the only 1/4 min click Sightron I own. Switching back and fourth between the two you gotta be paying attention. The 10x50 is on my light gun and the 8x32 is on my heavy gun. The 10x50 has a fine crosshair reticle and the 8x32 a 1/4 min dot, I don't like the dot.

James

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.