Sightron Scopes

I have a 3-9x40 SI with the hunter hold over reticle. I did order it through Natchez without ever having seen one up close. I gotta tell ya it's the best scope for the money. I've only got like 135$ in it. I blasted my first to antelope last year using it. Mine is on my Browning BAR in 25-06. It's about 4 and a half years old and its never lost point of impact! It's pretty dang clear all the way to the edges too! I've used it to kill countless whitetails in two different states Kentucky/West Virginia. I was wanting to upgrade to longer ranging scope but its sighted in so good I hate to mess with it!

Boman,I have 5 of the Sightron SIII scopes. 3-LRMD,and 2 MOA-2 reticles.
All of them are 6-24x50's. I love target shooting with the MOA-2 reticle,but prefer the LRMD for hunting. The thin lines in the MOA-2 reticle can be hard to see in wooded backgrounds in low light conditions,the LRMD reticle is easier to see in most conditions.
I have never had any issue's with any Sightron product,and there are several places online that have great prices on them.
I have bought most of mine here-
Sightron SIII (S3) Riflescopes : Long Range Supply, Optics and gear for long range shooting

Txhillbilly,

Thank you, this is what im looking for. So im thinking the mildot reticle with mrad turrets for hunting. Id still like to get my hands on one first..

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.