Sightron S-Tac 4-20x50?

I have one on a fast twist 204 ruger with the moa 2 retical and it tracks great, glass quality is good, turrets are firm and at price point it is a good value.

I have one on a fast twist 204 ruger with the moa 2 retical and it tracks great, glass quality is good, turrets are firm and at price point it is a good value.
Thank you. That is what I am thinking. There is not a ton of choices in the $400-$500 range and this scope looks to be as good as I can find in this price point.

Steve

They lose there clarity on high power! 12 to 20. Not bad on the low power for the money, so might just as well get a 4-14 !!

Sightron optics are from Japan, their nabour is Nikon, I'm guessing and guessing only.

Sightron does not make their glass, so my guess is that who ever supplied the lenses that they are under tight observation by Sightron them selves.

If it is Nikon, your going to end up with a very good quality glass.

My Sightron SIII 6-25x50 F Class optics is very clear from the lowest power to the highest.

They are reasonably priced and have a proven track record in F class match shooting around the world.

My next back optic buy will be another Sightron since the one I have put a bronze medal on my wall as I push its limits to Gold next year.

My biggest down fall is chasing the water lines, heat waves, and mirages.

My good friend just picked up his SIII 8-32x56

Western Canada Don

For the money they're great. Best value I've found. The s3 is made in Japan the stac series is made in the phillipines. I don't think you'll be disappointed with your order

Just finished setting another one up on a customer rifle yesterday. Two for two now that dial predictably and the moa reticle matches with the turret dial.

Still no complaints.

Steve

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts