sig sauer kilo 2000 rangefinder

Just ordered the KILO looking forward to getting it. Tried it out at a local shop but they were selling it for $549. Wasn't going to pay $134 more then what I had too. Its to bad as I try to keep my spending local but that's a big difference.

So, just for clarification purposes: when using the Sig's AMR mode you just range the target, dial your scope, and shoot to the distance indicated? I really want this thing to account for the angle of the shot since Ihunt in steep terrain. If that is the case, I am purchasing one. Sig has a discount program for Military and Law Enforcement as well which brings the price down to approximately $350 bucks.

So, just for clarification purposes: when using the Sig's AMR mode you just range the target, dial your scope, and shoot to the distance indicated? I really want this thing to account for the angle of the shot since Ihunt in steep terrain. If that is the case, I am purchasing one. Sig has a discount program for Military and Law Enforcement as well which brings the price down to approximately $350 bucks.

Yep, that's the way it is.

AMR Rng+baro+wind comp=hit

That is sweet. Exactly what I am looking for. Here is the email I got from Sig Sauer about their IOP program:

Hello Sig Sauer Customer,

Yes, the Electro-Optics are available on the IOP program.

Thank you for showing interest in ordering from our Individual Officer Program (IOP). For more details please visit:
LE/Military Individual Officer Program

You may order from any of these FFL (Federal Firearms Licensed) Dealers:
http://www.sigsauer.com/upFiles/CmsContent/documents/2016-Full-LE-Dist-List-WEBSITE.pdf

Products which are available and pricing is:
http://www.sigsauer.com/upFiles/CmsContent/documents/2016_Individual_Officer_Pricelist.pdf

For Class 3 (NFA) items – (Short Barrel Rifles (SBRs), Silencers/Supressors). You may have your class 3 FFL order through Kroll International at:
https://www.krollcorp.com/contactus

[FONT=&quot]Public Safety Sales[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Law Enforcement Sales[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][email protected][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Direct: 603-610-3820[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Fax: 603-610-3008[/FONT]

Once again, thank everyone on here for their help.

So for those that have the 1600B how far has anyone been able to range a deer, antelope, or elk. I not talking about ranging the tree or rock it is standing beside but the actual animal. The Sig is really looking like a serious range finder that actually comes in at a way better price. I watched a lot of video's on the 1600B and its small beam divergence compared to others was what I liked. It really seem to hit the mark provided you keep it steady. But the quick scanning on the sig seem to be really good and it hit the mark just as well from the video. If it had a try pod adapter that would be a nice bonus and the 1600B tripod holder is over priced. I think I could build something much cheaper.

You dont have to build anything. A small rabbit ear bag sitting on a tripod or other
solid object is actually better than trying to manipulate the tripod head. A $25 walking
stick with the V shaped top works very well also.

Roy you just need to bill them for advertising. When they ask what advertising all you have to do is point them to this thread. That will show them how many you have helped them to sell. Ought to be good for some sort of discount....... Bruce

I got mine in the mail to day and all i can say is WOW hands down the best working range finder i have ever used. Ranged the farthest thing i could from my house. A tree at 1546 yards was just too easy. Taking it to work tomorrow for some more testing! Super excited to have this new unit!

Lot of people drinking the KOOL-AID. Let me play Devil's advocate.Three of the most important questions have not been addressed. Warranty, customer service, and will it hold up under hunting conditions? Made in China? Come on. The Leica is tried and true. For now I will stick with the one that has past the test.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts