SOLD/EXPIRED SIG - KILO 2400 ABS - FREE SHIPPING

xTapouTx

Hello all,

I have a KILO2400ABS for sale. Bought it last month after I read about it winning optic of the year. I completely agree with that award too, I was extremely impressed with that bad boy!! I does everything!

I paid $1,621.93 and asking $1,350, I'll even ship it for free. I'll do my best to ship it same day for you. I accept PayPal.

I can also send pics, although this thing is basically brand new, it was out of the box twice (literally).

Let me know if you have any questions and thanks for looking.

Last edited:

Win.308Stealth

You say it has only been out of the box twice. But on a thread about ballistics apps you say this has worked real good for you. You seem kind of fishy.

xTapouTx

Hello,

Can you please post pic of it with this thread shown as background?

THEIS
Hey there, sorry for the late reply. I thought I would get emails when I got responses on this thread. Anyway, she's been sold but I have a few other range finder I may be posting.

xTapouTx

You say it has only been out of the box twice. But on a thread about ballistics apps you say this has worked real good for you. You seem kind of fishy.
It did work great for me, the two times I took it out shooting. It was a breeze to setup and worked flawlessly. I'm not sure why that's fishy. I'm the kind of guy that buys way too much stuff, plays with it a few times, sometimes I keep the item and sometimes I part with it.

Works out pretty good for the buyers, they don't have to pay full price, tax and I usually pay for shipping.

Latest Classifieds

Nightforce has great tracking capabilities, they are rugged, a bunch of elevation, holds zero forever, and reticles are designed for long range shooting. So if you are looking to shoot long distances constantly, then you need a scope that can take the abuse. -- gilmillan1

Culture Of Excellence At Nightforce Optics
By Len Backus

A high level of quality both in production and in service. Read More

Nightforce is such a solid combo of reticle, available elevation, glass that is good enough to shoot at the longest range you can dial. Nightforce has bullet proof construction that can handle the incidental horse rolling or some other rodeo action. -- bigngreen

Nightforce ATACR Scope Review
By Jeff Brozovich

The new NightForce ATACR is for sure a top choice for any long range shooter. Read More

The total package. Nightforce is the best I have used as far as turret feel and solid detents. I have never had one that didn't track right on and always return to zero. Nightforce NXS is the best value for everything I need. -- Broz

Nightforce Velocity 1000 Reticle Review
By Scott Shreve

I think Nightforce knocked it outta the park with this reticle! Read More

NightForce