• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED SIG - KILO 2400 ABS - FREE SHIPPING

xTapouTx

Hello all,

I have a KILO2400ABS for sale. Bought it last month after I read about it winning optic of the year. I completely agree with that award too, I was extremely impressed with that bad boy!! I does everything!

I paid $1,621.93 and asking $1,350, I'll even ship it for free. I'll do my best to ship it same day for you. I accept PayPal.

I can also send pics, although this thing is basically brand new, it was out of the box twice (literally).

Let me know if you have any questions and thanks for looking.

Last edited:
You say it has only been out of the box twice. But on a thread about ballistics apps you say this has worked real good for you. You seem kind of fishy.

Hello,

Can you please post pic of it with this thread shown as background?

THEIS

Hey there, sorry for the late reply. I thought I would get emails when I got responses on this thread. Anyway, she's been sold but I have a few other range finder I may be posting.

You say it has only been out of the box twice. But on a thread about ballistics apps you say this has worked real good for you. You seem kind of fishy.

It did work great for me, the two times I took it out shooting. It was a breeze to setup and worked flawlessly. I'm not sure why that's fishy. I'm the kind of guy that buys way too much stuff, plays with it a few times, sometimes I keep the item and sometimes I part with it.

Works out pretty good for the buyers, they don't have to pay full price, tax and I usually pay for shipping.