SOLD/EXPIRED ****SOLD*****Sig KILO 2400 ABS rangefinder w applied ballistics app

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by devildiver, May 1, 2017.

1. devildiver

devildiver Active Member

I won this rangefinder with the applied ballistics software two weeks ago at a shooting competition but don't need it. I've played with it a bit but for all purposes it is brand new.

This is is not an ordinary rangefinder - it comes equipped with weather sensors, Bluetooth, and the applied ballistics software. Link it up to your phone, plug in the your rifle and load data and it spits out a firing solution IN THE RANGEFINDER and on the HUD on your phone if you're connected via Bluetooth. If you don't want to rely on the phone just upload the data and use the rangefinder.

comes with everything listed in the packing list including the wind meter, stylus, three batteries, owners manual, box, large carrying case, small carrying case, tripod mount, etc

$1250.00

I'm in Bend OR and am willing to ship.

Thanks for looking

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 1, 2017
  2. muleman1953

muleman1953 Well-Known Member

Re: Sig KILO 2400 ABS rangefinder w applied ballistics app

Somebody's going to jump on that, to bad only 1 post.

3. JIMJUNDT

JIMJUNDT New Member

Is this item still for sale if so i would like to take it off your hands

4. matodd

matodd Member

I am in Medford. Would you consider a trade for a Nosler Patriot rifle in 26 Nosler? I have about 60-rounds through it. Properly broken in....shoots good groups.

5. devildiver

devildiver Active Member

SPF

Thanks to everyone interested. I was selling this item on multiple forums and just received a pay-pal payment.