• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED ****SOLD*****Sig KILO 2400 ABS rangefinder w applied ballistics app

devildiver

I won this rangefinder with the applied ballistics software two weeks ago at a shooting competition but don't need it. I've played with it a bit but for all purposes it is brand new.

This is is not an ordinary rangefinder - it comes equipped with weather sensors, Bluetooth, and the applied ballistics software. Link it up to your phone, plug in the your rifle and load data and it spits out a firing solution IN THE RANGEFINDER and on the HUD on your phone if you're connected via Bluetooth. If you don't want to rely on the phone just upload the data and use the rangefinder.

comes with everything listed in the packing list including the wind meter, stylus, three batteries, owners manual, box, large carrying case, small carrying case, tripod mount, etc

$1250.00

I'm in Bend OR and am willing to ship.

Thanks for looking

Attachments

• IMG_3043.jpg
    IMG_3043.jpg
    178.8 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Re: Sig KILO 2400 ABS rangefinder w applied ballistics app

Somebody's going to jump on that, to bad only 1 post.

Is this item still for sale if so i would like to take it off your hands

I am in Medford. Would you consider a trade for a Nosler Patriot rifle in 26 Nosler? I have about 60-rounds through it. Properly broken in....shoots good groups.

SPF

Thanks to everyone interested. I was selling this item on multiple forums and just received a pay-pal payment.