Sig Cross Trigger

2buffalo

Has anyone heard of any aftermarket single stage Sig Cross triggers in the works?

It screwed me up hunting since I am used to a single stage. I missed a big deer. Long trigger pull when you forget you have one....

It screwed me up hunting since I am used to a single stage. I missed a big deer. Long trigger pull when you forget you have one....
I'm interested to know how it lead to you missing a deer? I'm about to buy a cross.

It wasn't the triggers fault it was me not being accustomed to a 2 stage trigger. Alot of travel when you are used to a good single stage.

I'm not a 2 stage guy but after some polishing and adjusting mine cleaned up plenty usable for a hunting rifle. I'm sure we aren't the only ones wanting a single stage replacement. By no means is it 1lb Timney or Jewel but usable even when your spoiled. Fair warning though it's a bitch to do, no worse than a trigger job on a Ruger 22/45 lots of pieces to get back in place. When you remove it from the receiver keep it up right or a ball bearing will fall out and roll across the floor.