Sig Cross

rickdavis81

Anyone have any experience with a Cross yet? Stopped by the Brownells retail store today and held it and the Bergara MGLite. Bergara was pretty pricey where the Sig wasn't horrible

I've had a QFix since they came out, bought a 308 Cross a while back then traded it for a 6.5 Cross. The system impresses. I won't make accuracy claims as I haven't tested it that way (I've shot steel not for groups) I take lots of new hunters out for whitetail every year and this system adjusts and fits so simply and quickly. It bests the Fix in the tool less adjustment department.

I really like my Cross in 308 and I'm not even a big fan of that cartridge. It shoots tight and recoil is soft, but it's a fairly heavy rifle.

I like mine. 6.5 Creedmoor. Good ergonomics, Good trigger. Sub MOA. Suppresses and cycles well. The velocity on mine is a little slower than my other 6.5. I think the barrel is shorter than my Ruger American, but the shorter barrel is nice when you use a suppressor. I like the folding stock, but it did come loose on a trip. No big deal, just tightened back up with some lock tight on the bolt. I would recommend one.

He just said it's fairly heavy, after adding everything to it. He didn't say it was significantly heavier than anything. Add a scope, rings, suppressor and it can easily become fairly heavy.

He just said it's fairly heavy, after adding everything to it. He didn't say it was significantly heavier than anything. Add a scope, rings, suppressor and it can easily become fairly heavy.
My 4 lb pack is also heavy with 150 lbs of elk meat in it. Good try dodging the question.