Shot a small Elephant with my EDGE !

Thats a great stag mate,well done.

signature542,"we just need Geoff to get back from the Comm Games",looks like Geoff has made a few promises:D,hopefully he trips over my stuff first.

Cheers for that boys !

Herb, Good to know your big boomer is on the way. I know it has been planned for a while. I look forward to catching up with you and TT when they get done. Hope the hunting is treating you boys well. Say G'day to RG for me.

DUH

What time did you shoot it.
illegal to shoot any deer in victoria 1/2 hour b4 and after last light ????? and spot lighting as well.
no wonder the hunting and licences are hard to get and is stuffed up.
post copied.
i haven't read the whole post at this point but dude i gotta say you show your ignorance on this one. First a "night force" is a brand name long range scope not a "night vision" scope. ans a "big swaro" is basically a telescope built for game VIEWING not a "spotlight! lol! the cops'll lauph at you 2

RG has been wanting to capture some footage of of a LR shot and he is awal for the last week up high. In fact he has borrowed my new Zeiss 10x45 RF Victories.
They are awesome and I had no issue measuring a hind at 1438 yards the other week..nice bit of gear.Ridge Rider got himself a pair yesterday!

Great Job DUH! Its always interesting to see pics and stories from across the big water.
I must say that being somewhat of a newbie to the site myself I was really disappointed in the comment from thomo. One of the biggest attractions to this site for me was the common courtesy that everyone has since I been visiting the forums.
There is enough people out there trying to beat us up for the sport that we love that we do not need to do it to each other.
I would ask anyone that needs this kind of attention to go to Monster Muleys forum. They will fit right in there.
We dont need it here.
Once again Congrats on a great Trophy DUH and keep the pics and stories coming!

Great Job DUH! Its always interesting to see pics and stories from across the big water.
I must say that being somewhat of a newbie to the site myself I was really disappointed in the comment from thomo. One of the biggest attractions to this site for me was the common courtesy that everyone has since I been visiting the forums.
There is enough people out there trying to beat us up for the sport that we love that we do not need to do it to each other.
I would ask anyone that needs this kind of attention to go to Monster Muleys forum. They will fit right in there.
We dont need it here.
Once again Congrats on a great Trophy DUH and keep the pics and stories coming!

X,

I appreciate your support mate/. You are right about the courtesy shown on this site. We have generally a great group of guys here and thats the way we want it to stay. I dont spend much time on any other site because of the manners you talk about.

A LRH- Have a talk with Shawn and I'm sure he will sort you out. Feel free to call any time.

Cheers

DUH

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.