Short Barrel Tikka 300WM (Supressed)?

I just pulled over an ounce of carbon (and whatever else) out of my SAS Arbiter Suppressor. It is a sealed depressor, and I had about 2000 rounds through it, without ever cleaning it. I used an ultrasonic cleaner (6 times) to remove it all. The can is noticeably quieter since the cleaning.
Forgot his name but on one of his videos he used the cleaner CLR and it worked great...

Forgot his name but on one of his videos he used the cleaner CLR and it worked great...
Bill, I have the Arbiter as well! Love it! 5.56 ball ammo, 22.250AI, 6.5 Creed, 270WSM, 300WM. Doesn't matter what goes through it. Love shooting suppressed. Has to be 2000-3000 rounds. Haven't cleaned it. Maybe another reason I love it.

I tried CLR initially, and it made a mess.

Switched gears and went with the ultrasonic cleaner. I was pretty impressed how much gunk it pulled out.

The Tikka action is just not meant for a magnum chambering, it's one compromise on top of the other. They are amazing platforms for WSMs, I've rebarreled a number of them to a 300 WSM throated for the 215 Berger, most 22-24 inches suppressed and they are running 2850-2920 fps and are just deviating elk hunting packages!! It'll be worth every dollar to put a quality barrel, chambered right with the right diameter to thread 5/8-24 and support the suppressor correctly and not compromise the bore. Worth every penny!!!

I run a custom 20 inch 300wm with a proof CF barrel and a silecerco omega 300 suppressor and shoot factory Hornady 178gr elm's @2880fps, only 70fps slower than the advertised speed from a 26 inch test barrel on the box. Cut it to 20 inches, you will not be disappointed.

Thank you for all the information and suggestions.

BnG...I will be likely doing a rebarrel at this point. Do you have any experience with the Berger 200.20x? Heard they were constructed similar to the 215 and may allow a little more velocity in a shorter barrel.

Thank you for all the information and suggestions.

BnG...I will be likely doing a rebarrel at this point. Do you have any experience with the Berger 200.20x? Heard they were constructed similar to the 215 and may allow a little more velocity in a shorter barrel.
I have not shot anything with the 200.20, I shot 215's even in my 308 but it's on my list to try when I get money or time!