shooting app?

one crazy kid

I was looking for a shooting app and came across a free one called Bullet drop, I was wandering how accurate it is compared to Shooter wich costs 10.00$. Any info would be helpful thanks Andrew.

Imho, buy the shooter app, well worth the $10.00 you won't regret it. Maybe even get a kenstrel with blue tooth and you can get your atmosphere conditions wirelessly onto the shooter app

The bullet drop app is just as accurate as shooter if all the parameters are met. What shooter does is allow you to enter in a bunch more variables that bullet drop won't. You're not going to factor in altitude, temperature, spin drift, etc. with bullet drop. It's just a very basic program but it'll give you good data as long as you don't want to get too detailed.

Shooter factors in just about everything and is worth the $10 in my opinion.

I use the shooter app and love it. If it is the first app you use it takes some getting used to but other than that it is great.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts