Shootin Beavers

morning, just a thought, contact the wildlife game wardens in ur
area. they could relocate the wood chewers. the wardens may
have a suggestion as how to if handle the woodchewers.
justme g
its for war.

Not gonna blow them up, not risking damage to the culvert, and would like a pelt left over. Seems like I'll plan on a lantern at the dam and look for a head shot upon rebuild

We have the same issue on the farm and best way is as you heard breaking the dam and coming back that night. However we've shot them with everything from a 6.5 SAUM to a 22 lr. Watched my dad launch a 50 cent berger elite hunter at a beaver 20ft away with his 6.5 SAUM and was a little irritated considering the cost per round of the 6.5 SAUM and the fact that i'm loading them. Lol he said that's more important than any deer he'll kill this year. It's sort of like a Coyote i'll shoot them with whatever i have on me at the time, they're that big of a nuisance. Speaking of my brother and i are going to take the ARs out tonight and sit at a dam we opened on the farm.

We have the same issue on the farm and best way is as you heard breaking the dam and coming back that night. However we've shot them with everything from a 6.5 SAUM to a 22 lr. Watched my dad launch a 50 cent berger elite hunter at a beaver 20ft away with his 6.5 SAUM and was a little irritated considering the cost per round of the 6.5 SAUM and the fact that i'm loading them. Lol he said that's more important than any deer he'll kill this year. It's sort of like a Coyote i'll shoot them with whatever i have on me at the time, they're that big of a nuisance. Speaking of my brother and i are going to take the ARs out tonight and sit at a dam we opened on the farm.

Let me know how it goes. My PRC is dialed better than anything else so 147 eldm it is

Dam Beavers.......
I thought for sure this was gonnabe some kind of shooting at OSU in Corvallis Oregon........thankfully not.....
But watching a beaver blown up on video outweighs just shooting and getting a pelt........
Maybe 5rWill would send you a pelt.....
Think...blow it up...blow it up...blow it up.........

Dam Beavers.......
I thought for sure this was gonnabe some kind of shooting at OSU in Corvallis Oregon........thankfully not.....
But watching a beaver blown up on video outweighs just shooting and getting a pelt........
Maybe 5rWill would send you a pelt.....
Think...blow it up...blow it up...blow it up.........

Primary access to entire farm goes over this culvert. Explosives have the potential to be catastrophic, just not even close to worth the risks

Well...not asking for a pound of tnt.....
Put a container of that Tannerite under a 50 gallon drum lid and bait on top....get him up in the air and shotgunned in flight so people won't say you were shooting ducks on water.......

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.