Shoot-Long

I bought a 6x47 Lapua from Brian a year ago. It is amazingly accurate.

Brian is great to work with he really knows his stuff.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 61
I ordered a few items from him and all I can say is the customer service was just fine and shipping was quick.

O2B what part of Texas are you in? I'm up near Wichita Falls.

I had Brian build me a rifle just recently. It's a 6.5x47 Lapua no expense spared. It is the most amazing rifle I have ever seen. So far with my loads I've been able to get just over 1/4" five shot groups at 200 yards. And it looks as good as it shoots. Brian got it done super quick and his customer service is awesome. He has been helping me ever since. With my ten billion questions. He will definitely be building all my custom builds. (Til I figure out how to do it)

good to hear all the positive feedback. He's building my rifle on a stiller predator long action, bdl bottom metal, jewel trigger, skip fluted 28" Brux barrel with his brake, all on a Mcmillan A-3 stock. I'm going to put a Razor HD scope on it. I'm super excited this will be my first truly custom build.

I know this clown... I found Brian on a random google search a couple years ago and his fast personal service was like no other. which led to me using him almost exclusively for almost everything. in fact we have become pretty good friends out of it and even hunted together. Cant go wrong.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.