Want to shoot long range in WI?

Terry Balding

If you would like to shoot Long Range in WI or other states please contact me. I shoot at Columbus Sportsman's Association (Columbus Sportsman's Association Home Page) and Winnequa Gun Club
(winnequahgunclub.org).

I travel to 600 and 1,000 yard IBS and NBRSA matches.

I would be happy to help anyone get more involved in this sport.

[email protected]

608-577-5193

Winnequah gun club. its not open to public so you need to know a member (like me) or become one yourself. becoming one just got harder, they are only allowing so many people per month to join so get on the list to join. contact Aaron Kipley on the website for more info.

They have 1200 paper, 500m (547 yds) steel, 200yrd "plinking" range an 11 or so pistol ranges along with the indoor range that has 10-15 stallsgun)gun)

edit,
Also I believe Lacrosse has a 600 or so range not sure what is held out there for matches tho

well for "long range" you are a member to the longest range in the state. not sure how much longer you are looking for but, you will prolly have to head west for longer. good luck. matt

Also If you have free time we should get together, I like to learn anything I can, as I dont have much experience in long range. found some info for you to look at.....

http://rangelistings.com/shooting-ranges/WI.html

Last edited:
I am from northern WI and would love to have somewhere to shoot longer range. I will pm you.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.