Sherman Wildcats sold?

Copied post from the Facebook.

SHERMAN WILDCAT SALE

Well, Sherman Wildcats just got bigger and better! I wanted to keep everyone up to speed and relieve any anxieties and false rumors that might spread.
Derek Webster, who many of you comp shooters likely know, bought me out and is heading for Texas with the inventory as we speak. We are trying to make the transition very smooth and orders shouldn't be delayed much at all. You will still be ordering from the same website but different owners. Derek will be working on the same real estate with D I Precision. I think Derek and his partner Tyler will be able to really grow the lines and offer MANY things that I simply couldn't do by myself, and especially at my age! Both of the new owners are competitive shooters, gun builders, instructors, etc, but I'll let them chime in when they get done with a 2000 mile move!
For those who may be concerned, I will be staying on in an advisory role and will still be available for questions, designing, and whatever. I will remain active on this page, and probably other sites at times.
I REALLY appreciate all you guys because you ARE Sherman Wildcats and without you all, it wouldn't happen. Its kind of bitter sweet because it's my baby but it's time to retire. THIS IS A GOOD THING guys, and I think youll see that before long! You might even get what you order more often because you won't be dealing with an old man that feels like he's been in a blender some days. Derek will have an introduction video coming out soon and I'm sure he'll let you know when it's out.
Again, thank you and please support the new owners and cut them a little slack having to get inventory up, etc.
You can still order this week, but might delay shipping a couple days?
God Bless all of you!

Looking forward to seeing what the guys have planned for the company AND happy for Rich. He has been nothing but a joy to talk to about his products. Not even to mention all the resources and threads he has on this platform.

Anyone know the handle of the new guys?

I can only see an expansion of availability coming.
Rich was a one-man show. And look what he accomplished. This could very well take the Sherman lines to the next level. This actually gives me MORE confidence for future availability of products.

I am very excited to see what this turns into.

Hello everyone Derek Webster here,
My Goal for SWC is to make sure it runs very smoothly with plenty of inventory. Because SWC will be under the same roof as DI Precision it will be held to the same customer service standards. Currently if a order is placed before 2pm central it is shipped same day.
we have gone through all most all then inventory and have started creating needs list for Manson and ADG. Please bare with me for a few weeks and i think everyone will see SWC becoming even better than ever. Rich Started a great Company and I plan on giving it plenty of food and water.

The Original website is still operating like it was and and will continue until I upgrade it. Continue to place orders like you have previously.
if anyone needs anything else please email me at [email protected]