Shawn Carlock......? about your cheek rest

Dan B

I've been thinking about this for about a week then saw the thread on the cheek weld question.

My question is related to the availability of your DE Adjustable cheek rest. What stocks are they available for...or to be more specific...do you make them for the Savage synthetic stocks?

I've found a couple good deals on Savage rifles with the cheap syn stocks. They would make great budget builders...but buying a stock breaks the budget. So with a good bedding job...and if your cheek piece works on these...I may have to pick a few of them up. Thanks.

Dan

Also...could you shoot me a message with prices. Thanks.

[email protected]

Dan,

They will fit most stocks without a monte carlo cheek rest on the stock. If it is even remotely similar to an HS stock it will fit. They even fit M1A's

Do you guys have a picture so I understand what you are describing? ( or a link to a thread )

Thanks /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

edge.

Here is a picture of the cheekpiece in question. You drill through the stock (I drill half way from both sides) and simply screw it together. It weighs less than 3 oz., is adjustable for 1", is coin slot adjustable, and it is not necessary to remove to get the bolt out.

DECHEEKPIECEweb.JPG

Thanks Shawn. Ya, it's important that you can get the bolt out. I've got a friend who created a home brewed one for himself. He used black electrical tape and popsicle sticks, and after he'd built it up to where he wanted it he found out that he could not get his bolt out. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.