• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Sendero SF (1st model) w/Unfired .300 Win Mag Barrel

edward hogan

Here is a Like New, Remington Stainless Magnum Sendero with Unfired factory fluted 26" stainless barrel for $1100.

Stock is the First Model Sendero with grey/black spiderweb design. Has black swivels. Perfect, never bedded or altered. Receiver is early 00 production, no J-lock on bolt. Barrel originally was a Sendero SF in .300wby. Fired about 38 rds. The wby was more than I wanted. So, got the unfired takeoff barrel and by the time the gunsmith had installed the .300win barrel; I had purchased a TRG42 in .300win. Just never fired the Sendero again. Headspace shows a short oal chamber, should really be a tack-driver! One small scratch on triggerguard.

This is As-New with Unfired barrel, and has the more desirable Sendero stock and barrel that doesn't flake out its coating.

Shipping is $75 to your FFL by 2nd day Express mail, insured. Payment by US Postal Moneyorder only. If you send bank moneyorder or certified check I MUST wait to affirm funds clearance.

Also have McMillan EDGE stock in black, with Williams blued steel floorplate that will fit this rifle. Never bedded. Add $400 to substitute this stock and floorplate.

Email me for pix etc [email protected]

Rifle is currently fitted with a Near 25moa base and a 2.5-10 NXS scope w/FC2 reticle All are new.

Only reason for sale is to make room for other rifle purchases.

Thanks!

Note, have listed the barrel for sale and will part out the action and stock also Have several other As-New H-S Precision tactical stocks could substitute for the Sendero (with $ adj) if you prefer...

Last edited: