Sendero Scope Rings?

Autorotate19

I'm getting a sendero and I was wondering if anyone has one with a 40mm scope on it, and what height rings do you have? I figured medium..... I'm going to use the Talley one peice mount and rings. Thanks

I have a sendero 300RUM, I went with the sightron 6-24x50mm with 30mm tube. I went with the leupold base and large rings. But have been thinking about getting rid of that and going with the picatinny rail and maybe 4 rings, two up front and two in back. why the dual rings, well two reasons I guess, because of recoil the scope will not move, but then I could put lock tight on present setup and the other reason is if I have hiked way back in the sticks I want to be sure that in case I was to hit the scope on something and bugger a scope ring I would have another set holding the scope on tight. But then I have to go through all the junk with re-sighting in the scope and it won't be cheap.
Anyways I know I didn't answer your question. Also the dual dovetail rings are the best way to go if you do it that way.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.