Sendero II scope mount screw size?

MountainMariner

Just ordered a Sendero II in 300 Win Mag and need to know if the mount screws are 8-40. Trying to order my base and rings. Thanks.

Just ordered a Sendero II in 300 Win Mag and need to know if the mount screws are 8-40. Trying to order my base and rings. Thanks.

I'm debating between the Sendero II and XCR Long Range--300 win mag, as well. Other than exposed stainless barrel on Sendero, is there any other major difference between the two? Why does the Sendero have the "tack driver"reputation?

Nope, same as every other remington. 6x48

Thanks. Buying a Near Alpha Mount or Ken Farrell FG-Force base and rings. Can't seem to make up my mind on that detail. Mounting a Nightforce NXS 5.5x22 50mm. Any help with making up my mind would be appreciated. I have Farrell bases and rings already on a few other rifles, but I am leaning toward the Near Alpha for the Sendero mainly because it just looks good.

No experience with either of those rings/bases. I've always used Seekins hardware. If you have had good luck with what your using or like the way another brand looks on your rifle go with it. I have no doubt both Farrell and Near have quality hardware.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.