Semi Auto 22 Magnum

CZ is best for new production. a little stiff on trigger is all.

remington is not the best shooter.

got your hookup for a ruger in minty condition local around me if the guy would ship. i don't know him but if you're interested i'll send you a link.
CZ triggers are extremely easy to clean up.

Usually within the first 50-100 shots any roughness is long gone.

sorry. just checked the boards and the one mint has been removed. sold maybe. the other one with aftermarket stock was sold also. thought i had you two choices but they went bye bye. hadn't checked that site for a few days. if i run across any at the gun show today i'll get you an email address or something. --james

p.s. i have a close personal friend with one. i have shot it and it shot good. nice compact rifle. good lines. a lot of people collect them because you can convert the actions to .17

seen two at the gun show and they were stupid high.

both were $800 and in very good shape. NOT unfired in box. guys must have inlaid a bunch of gold in the receivers.

.22 WMR's in semi auto seem to be a little hard to get...would a good lever or bolt gun work? CZ, marlin and savage make some really good .22 WMR's

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.