Selling question

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by JMUPT, Nov 1, 2018.

1. JMUPT

JMUPT Well-Known Member

How long should I wait for a buyer to send payment and or send some sort of communication, before moving on? I have a rifle that I am selling and had someone made an offer that I accepted on Oct 15th. They said they would send payment on the 26th once they got paid. I have not heard for the buyer since the 15th and have not received payment yet. I just sent a pm on Monday the 26th and haven't gotten a response yet. I hope nothing has happened to the buyer. I do have another buyer lined up for the rifle but want to give the 1st person ample time. What do you all think?

2. KyCarl

KyCarl Well-Known Member

You have been more than fair IMO..Move On..
    What's it take, a whole 30 seconds to reply..

nmbarta likes this.
  3. WeiserBucks

WeiserBucks Well-Known Member

I like to wait 24 hours beyond an agreed upon date . After that it's going to the next in line.

4. wyowinchester

wyowinchester Well-Known Member

I was out of internet for a few days one time. You have to figure it was my fault and move on. You've given plenty of notice.

5. DUSTY NOGGIN

DUSTY NOGGIN Well-Known Member

id give em one full day after your last response

6. shphtr

shphtr Well-Known Member

Agree with all above, move on. You have been more than generous to the first buyer who has apparently developed cold feet - sell to the second buyer and make two people happy!

7. JMUPT

JMUPT Well-Known Member

Thanks for the responses, I'm going to pm him one more time and then move on.

nmbarta likes this.