Selling question

JMUPT

How long should I wait for a buyer to send payment and or send some sort of communication, before moving on? I have a rifle that I am selling and had someone made an offer that I accepted on Oct 15th. They said they would send payment on the 26th once they got paid. I have not heard for the buyer since the 15th and have not received payment yet. I just sent a pm on Monday the 26th and haven't gotten a response yet. I hope nothing has happened to the buyer. I do have another buyer lined up for the rifle but want to give the 1st person ample time. What do you all think?

I like to wait 24 hours beyond an agreed upon date . After that it's going to the next in line.

I was out of internet for a few days one time. You have to figure it was my fault and move on. You've given plenty of notice.

Agree with all above, move on. You have been more than generous to the first buyer who has apparently developed cold feet - sell to the second buyer and make two people happy!

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.