• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Seekins Precision Havak Element, 6 Lbs, 300 PRC

I've got one of these in 6.5PRC and it's a sweet shooting rig! I'm tempted to add this to my safe…hope it sells quick before I change my mind!
They really are great rifles and for the price you can't get any lighter, especially with yours in SA!

Just curious, how was the recoil with the Element in 300 prc? I think I am going to order it today in 300 win.

Just curious, how was the recoil with the Element in 300 prc? I think I am going to order it today in 300 win.
Definitely stout, with a good brake or a can its really manageable. For a hunting rifle, with a brake or can, it's a total non issue. If you go to the range and want to put 100 rounds down the pipe, yeah maybe no good but that's any magnum quite frankly.

Definitely stout, with a good brake or a can its really manageable. For a hunting rifle, with a brake or can, it's a total non issue. If you go to the range and want to put 100 rounds down the pipe, yeah maybe no good but that's any magnum quite frankly.
Yeah, I plan on running the Browning recoil hawg which is supposed to reduce recoil up the 75 percent. My 300 Win PH2 has recoil similar to my 25-06 with that brake. It's a complete pussycat. I just ordered the Element so we will see if it has alot more recoil than the ph2 being a pound different.

Yeah, I plan on running the Browning recoil hawg which is supposed to reduce recoil up the 75 percent. My 300 Win PH2 has recoil similar to my 25-06 with that brake. It's a complete pussycat. I just ordered the Element so we will see if it has alot more recoil than the ph2 being a pound different.
Nice! Should be a solid setup. I don't think you'll notice much of a difference in recoil between the two guns. Figure roughly 30lbs of free recoil for 300 win mag, the 1 pound difference in weight against that from the rifle is only about 3%. All other things equal at least.

Nice! Should be a solid setup. I don't think you'll notice much of a difference in recoil between the two guns. Figure roughly 30lbs of free recoil for 300 win mag, the 1 pound difference in weight against that from the rifle is only about 3%. All other things equal at least.
Perfect. That's what I like to hear lol. Thanks for the feedback