Seekins Havak in 7mm Rem Mag

Hard to beat seekins quality for the price, if you shoot PRS events there are always the seekins scratch off coupons at every PRS event. I used a 40% off this year for a gen 2 havok in 7mm mag, hard to beat for the price.Glenn is a big supporter of the PRS series, just call him.

Hard to beat seekins quality for the price, if you shoot PRS events there are always the seekins scratch off coupons at every PRS event. I used a 40% off this year for a gen 2 havok in 7mm mag, hard to beat for the price.Glenn is a big supporter of the PRS series, just call him.
That exactly why I'm thinking Seekin Havak.... Hard to beat for the price. Unfortunately I dont get to shoot to many PRS matches. Just local matches. let me know if you ever want to part with yours...

I have one in .300 win mag if you're interested. Has a northwest precision brake timed on it that you can't see in the pic
01876A44-93A0-40F6-B863-50CA220E08CA.jpeg

Looking for opinions on a 7 Rem Mag in the Havak. Everyone has or wants the 6.5 PRC or 300PRC. I dont want either... I really think the 7mm is the sweet spot and dont want a 28 Nos. Really wish they would chamber a 7 SAUM. Just looking for people that have one or shot one to chime in and give me real world feed back as far as accuracy and overall opinion of the rifle. Thanks
Having lived with one for 30years I believe I have good input for you. Although I have just recently picked up a 6.5 PRC 🤠 it was because my old Browning has lost her accurate edge. 2500 rounds is just too much and I have pulled bullets out as far as I can chasing the lands as they recead.
That means that old 7mm was responsible for feeding my fast growing family. And with all the great bullets in 7mm and 26" barrel the word lazer is used often! My last load used Nosler 150 grain ABLR @ 3340 fps with 62 grains of IMR4350. (probably too hot for a new barrel) but worked well in old painless.
Will she live again... You bet she will!!
Will that be in the same caliber??
Yes it works too good not to!🤠

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.