Seekins, Christiansen Arm, and Bergara Premier

Well, I have Bergara HMR in 6.5 Creedmoor with multiple types of factory ammunition in 140-143 grn shoots through the same hole at 100 yards, 300 win mag CA mesa during break in with either 180 grn or 200 grain bullets about .5 MOA. I don't own a seekins but don't think you can go wrong. Between the 300 PRC or 7mm, I was leaning 300 due to better availability of ammunition. but stuck with the 300 win mag due to the availability of components and ammo.

Hands down Seekins . I prefer customs for myself but a friend brought me this new Seekins in a 7 mag to set up and work up a load and ammo for it. Shoots very well with 175 lrab. Comes threaded for a brake , 8.5 twist barrel and mag length of 3.9 inches, has plenty of room in the box for heavy bullets. Could even throat it out more with that mag length, but it does good out of the box for a factory rifle.

Attachments

• 7E6A49EF-5E60-43DE-88A6-9B94F65359B8.jpeg
    7E6A49EF-5E60-43DE-88A6-9B94F65359B8.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 44
Out of those my choice would be seekins without a doubt. A friend of mine who is also on here has a couple. As a company they have treated him well and the guns are amazing.

If I had to pick one of just those - easy, Seekins. And 300 PRC > 7 PRC, at least at this time of the 7 being new.

That said, an Impact 787, prefit barrel, and a Foundation stock is probably similar price for a better overall rifle.

Seekins in 300 prc. I have one and it is a nice rifle; one ragged hole at 100 yards. My Bergara HMR is good but not like a Seekins (no experience with the Premiere). The CA can be hit or miss. Seekins PH2 is my favorite rifle.

Hands down Seekins . I prefer customs for myself but a friend brought me this new Seekins in a 7 mag to set up and work up a load and ammo for it. Shoots very well with 175 lrab. Comes threaded for a brake , 8.5 twist barrel and mag length of 3.9 inches, has plenty of room in the box for heavy bullets. Could even throat it out more with that mag length, but it does good out of the box for a factory rifle.
Seekins all day…. I own two of them and both shoot lights out… good luck !

I'm another Seekins fan. I have 2 of them and they are both hammers. One is a 6.5prc and the other 28nosler. I have a few customs as well and for the money Seekins is alot of gun.

Recent Posts