Bergara HMR and Premier Warranty

I only demanded a rifle that worked. I bought the gun, rounds wouldn't extract, I sent the gun to Bergara, they told me everything is fine, I received the gun back, still will not extract rounds, I talk to Bergara, said they can't fix it, they offer to refund my money. Literally happened just like that.

And FWIW, they have great customer service purely based on the fact they are willing to give me my money back.
Curious what caliber your rifle was? I had a similar experience with a different manufacturer on a 300 PRC. Sent it back and they polished the chamber. Still wouldn't eject. Then a new rifle. Same issue. Finally a refund. Always said it worked for them and never had the issue before (right!). A buddy bought a 300 PRC from a different manufacturer. Same thing. Both are semi custom manufacturers and cost well over $2K for the rifles.

I now have a Bergara Highlander in 300 PRC that is in for a warranty claim. Have not even shot it but after cleaning and inspecting the bore did not look good. Lots (50-100) inclusions, even at the crown. Also some odd And uneven rifling. Hopefully bergara can figure that out. Personally I think the barrel needs to be replaced. Still going to hold my breath on the first shot and hope it ejects.

I know Hornady's SAMMI specs are already tight by design. Wonder if some manufacturers are used to tightening typical specs up to take out slop. Might be a mistake with the PRC's?

Rifle was sent in over a month ago and still has not been looked at.

I like to think we have a pretty solid Warranty . Our customer service reps are always answering any questions you have via phone /email.
Does the warranty transfer to the 2nd owner? I want to buy a Ridgeline from another shooter. Scared to spend the high dollar amount without knowing if I'll be covered if anything happens.

I like to think we have a pretty solid Warranty . Our customer service reps are always answering any questions you have via phone /email.
Is the warranty transferable like if the gun was bought from the store by someone else can I register the warranty to me if it hasn't been done yet?

Is the warranty transferable like if the gun was bought from the store by someone else can I register the warranty to me if it hasn't been done yet?
We are going to stand behind that rifle against any manufacture defects regardless. If you have an issue just email or give us a call we will take care of it.

Whereas any manufacturer can produce a rifle that just doesn't perform to specifications, ultimately standing behind their warranty and making it right is all we can expect. My HMR has been flawless so far. Excluding the warranty if the owner reloads is concerning. Hopefully you get the issue resolved.

Whereas any manufacturer can produce a rifle that just doesn't perform to specifications, ultimately standing behind their warranty and making it right is all we can expect. My HMR has been flawless so far. Excluding the warranty if the owner reloads is concerning. Hopefully you get the issue resolved.
Mark,
It really just stems form issues that result from handloading for instant if you are reloading we obviously cant warranty an individuals ammo no manufacture can . If something breaks we are going to take care of you as long as its not from a hot load or a result from handloading .

We are going to stand behind that rifle against any manufacture defects regardless. If you have an issue just email or give us a call we will take care of it.
I have the warranty card and receipt and stuff it was a gift from my mother I just didn't know how it worked never had a gun gifted to me or one with a warranty

My Wilderness HMR in 6.5 PRC would not group. I went through a full battery of trouble shooting and contacted Bergara. I sent the rifle in and they confirmed it did not meet their accuracy guarantee. They rebarreled the rifle and sent it back to me no charge. The rifle now is a tack driver.

I was so impressed by Bergara standing behind their product, I will be buying Bergaras in the future.

The warranty clearly states reloads void warranty. Bergara can't control whether mistakes were made or if it was production issue. Seems to me that Jose-Bergara is going well above and beyond to resolve issues. Seems like good service to me. Don't currently own one. Just bought one for a friend for Christmas. Looking forward to adding one to my collection.

I reload myself, but know that most companies won't cover issues if it's related to a reload. Like bumper to bumper warranty on my car won't cover damage from me driving while texting and hitting something. That's my fault. If you reload I suggest you check factory ammo first. If problems then, send it back.