Secret source for Berger 168 vld hunting bullets?

bigbass

OK , if read about how you guys love the Berger 168 vld bullets and decided to try some only to find out that you can't find any, anyone know a source? Thanks, Mike

Never mind , just found a couple of boxes at The Extreme Store, I saw their add when I posted the message and looked them up. They are the only place I have found them in stock so I'll keep them in mind, Thanks tho, Mike

Right now Bergers are hard to find. They're not as large of an operation as say Rem or Nosler is, so they can't pump out the quantities quite like they can to keep up with todays demand where bullets and stuff keep flying off the shelves because people are still hoarding and buying cases at a time, instead of just picking up a couple boxes here and there like us normal folks.

I miss my local store not having any and all Bergers readily available on the shelves when I need a box or 2. Instead we have to go broke buying 5 boxes at a time WHEN we actually find some for sale, because we don't know when we're gonna get more.

Berger added some new machines and there are a few more showing up now. Keep looking in your favorite places. They will show up.

Mustang 58 is correct, the Bergers I waited 11 months to find locally appeared 10 days ago in all calibers and weight except your 168's and the Hybrids. The wife urged me to buy all they had of the 3 most scarce, but I know how it feels when some ***** does that. I purchased enough to last till the current presidential regime (monarchy) has expired.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.