Secret must be out !!!!!!

An alternative thought, it might be an anti hunting billionaire. Several organizations such as PETA buy tags every year just so hunters can't get them.
That would mean that there will likely be one less bull harvested, which means there are more there for others. Not sure I think that's a problem....

That would mean that there will likely be one less bull harvested, which means there are more there for others. Not sure I think that's a problem....
Learn of this in Afraica a few years back. Some areas had peta get tags. Some go for milions, if I remember correctly. There was 2 black Rino's that have been turned out. Any way Pete purchased both tags in Namia.
What happen is the person that gets a tag gets the head and horns. The meat goes to the people there.

That $321,000 goes a long way towards keeping the herd healthy and securing land for the public. Letting one millionaire play Daniel Boone for a few weeks probably gives that 80 year old resident a better chance at a successful elk hunt.
Spoken like a true elitist, 80-90% goes to admin fees & the rest gets divided into the well being of the all the animals that the Dept of F&G controls.

I don't see how it's immoral or unethical. It's already illegal to waste the meat. We are talking about one single tag here.
Some people have more means that others.
some folks can hunt the entire season, while others can only hunt a weekend
Some folks can hike for miles and miles, others can't walk one
Some folks can shoot tiny little groups, others can't hit a barn
I don't see it any different. There Will always be people with more than others

If I had the means I'd hunt that tag in a heartbeat! If I was rich I'd be hunting the best of the best all over the globe. Can't fault the guy that does have that.

Spoken like a true elitist, 80-90% goes to admin fees & the rest gets divided into the well being of the all the animals that the Dept of F&G controls.
Nope. It goes to the game commission to be used for elk management in accordance with their elk management plan.

You can read the management plan here:

You can find their annual reports to get an idea where funding goes here:

Nope. It goes to the game commission to be used for elk management in accordance with their elk management plan.

You can read the management plan here:

You can find their annual reports to get an idea where funding goes here:

Sadly, you believe that funding report! Government entities put out the reports because they have to by law, doesn't mean that they are true🤷‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤯

Theres a law in place for it to stay within f&g. That being said theres a law dead people cant vote. Coincidentally its the same people breaking both laws. If f&g did there jobs we would have better heards and maybe even some salmon or steelhead in the rivers. But like any orher gov agency they don't really care about us or the wildlife they just see it as another piggy bank. Rob peter to pay paul type thing.

I don't see how it's immoral or unethical. It's already illegal to waste the meat. We are talking about one single tag here.
Some people have more means that others.
some folks can hunt the entire season, while others can only hunt a weekend
Some folks can hike for miles and miles, others can't walk one
Some folks can shoot tiny little groups, others can't hit a barn
I don't see it any different. There Will always be people with more than others

If I had the means I'd hunt that tag in a heartbeat! If I was rich I'd be hunting the best of the best all over the globe. Can't fault the guy that does have that.
Got that right. Some work hard and don't get anywhere and other make it. there all levels and that life. Some work all there lifes and make it but to old to really enjoy it. Don't cry, just grin and bare it.
Far to may feel the rest of the world oue them something. That not the case. I determine what I need to do coming out of Vietnam and the Army. I needed to do do something to be able to retire with.
Even in the late 60's and early 70's SSI wasn't going to be there by the time I was going to retire. I was lucky and was shown away to get ahead. Others at the same had that information open up to them. They started and p*ss what they got away. I didn't and dam neartly went broke once.
So Life isn't easy, and it'a hard work. but you can still get ahead.

Got that right. Some work hard and don't get anywhere and other make it. there all levels and that life. Some work all there lifes and make it but to old to really enjoy it. Don't cry, just grin and bare it.
Far to may feel the rest of the world oue them something. That not the case. I determine what I need to do coming out of Vietnam and the Army. I needed to do do something to be able to retire with.
Even in the late 60's and early 70's SSI wasn't going to be there by the time I was going to retire. I was lucky and was shown away to get ahead. Others at the same had that information open up to them. They started and p*ss what they got away. I didn't and dam neartly went broke once.
So Life isn't easy, and it'a hard work. but you can still get ahead.
That's what made this country what it is.
Most people have a choice in their path of life. Some take advantage to try to get a better life for themselves and family and some just try to take advantage.
Thanks for your service Mike.